when i miss you, i will come back 我回來,是因為我想念你......


The little prince sat down on a rock and looked up into the sky.
"I wonder," he said, "if the stars are lit up so each other can find his own, someday. Look at my planet--it's just overhead. But so far away!"
"It's lovely," the snake said. "What have you come to Earth for?"
"I'm having difficulties with a flower," the little prince said.
"Ah!" said the snake.
And they were both silent.
"Where are the people?" the little prince finally resumed the conversation. "It's a little bit lonely in the desert..."
"It's also lonely with people," said the snake.

                                                                       ---The Little Prince by ANTOINE DE SANT-EXUPERY


Because of missing, I took the very long fly and came back to Mexico.
When I arrived at the Guadalajara airport, I hesitated.
I realized there is no one waiting for me...
All the unknown Spanish words and strange faces were around me, and I was so lonely.
When the night came, I stayed in the hotel.
I heard the happy noisy talking voices from the lobby.
It was so quiet in my room...
When the sun arrived, I walked in the street.
I was surrounded by the unknown language and strange faces again.
I push the heavy door open, and I went inside the bookstore.
And then I found the Mexican edition of "El Principito."
I took "El Principito" with me and walked around the streets.
Mexican people looked at me and smiled.

Three years ago when I left Mexico I said, "When you miss me, I will be back."

And I finally knew the reason why I was here.
I missed their lovely smiles so much, so I came back from such far far away.
I came back not because someone here missed me.
I came back only because I missed here.

"when you miss me, i will be back. 當你想我時,我會再回來......"

因為思念,我飛了很長很長的一段路,回到墨西哥。
當我抵達瓜達拉哈拉機場時,我猶豫了。
這裡沒有人等待著我......
我被陌生的西班牙文和臉孔包圍著,孤寂找到了我。
當夜晚來臨時,我獨自待在飯店的房間裡。
飯店大廳傳來吵雜熱鬧的說話聲。
而我的房間是如此的寂靜......
當太陽出現時,我走在大街上。
陌生的西班牙文和臉孔再度包圍著我。
我推開沈重的書店大門,走了進去。
然後,我發現了墨西哥版的"小王子"。
我帶著"小王子",漫步在大街上。
墨西哥人總是帶著微笑看著我。

三年前,離開墨西哥時,我說:「當你想我時,我會再回來。」

然而,我終於明白自己為何會再回來。
因為我思念他們的笑容太多,所以我從很遠很遠的地方回到這裡。
我回來,並非有任何人思念著我。
我回來,是因為我如此思念著此地。

http://emily826tw.blogspot.tw/2010/12/i-came-from-far-far-away.html

留言

熱門文章