2013年11月5日 星期二

說了再見面或不見。we will meet again or maybe not...

我們說了再見面。We said, let's meet again.
我們也說了再見。We said, good-bye my friend.

見面時,我們大口吃肉,大口飲酒,大笑大哭。
When we met, we ate, drank, laughed and cried together.
然後,我們安靜下來,因為是說再見的時候了。
And then, the quiet moment came, because it's time to say farewell.

也許會再見到面吧?Maybe we will meet each other again.
這世界很小,也很大。The world is so small, but it is big as well.
我們可能會在街角相遇,也可能在世界的某一端遇見。
We might meet in the street corner, or anywhere in the world.
但也許,我們即使距離很近,卻怎麼也再見不上面。
Maybe, but maybe, we could not reach each other although we are so close...

風吹動樹葉時,我想起了你。When the wind blows, i think of you.
雨嘩啦啦落下,打在屋簷時,我想起了你。When the raindrops fall on the rooftop, i think of you.
因為想念,我在有風下雨的日子裡,跑了起來。
Because of missing, I start to run in the windy raining days.
風混合著雨,打了我一身。像是你在跟我對話。
The wind and rain beat me. It seems like you talk to me.
這樣,我就可以更記著你。
Because of that, I can remember you much more deeply.

有人問我,為什麼想跑。Someone asks me, "Why do you want to run?"
因為我想忘記你。Because I want to forget you...
因為我想記著你。Because I want to remember you...
所以我跑得更長更遠了。And then, I run further and farer...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

安德烈.克考夫:「我自由,所以我快樂!」

等待了 26 年,終於抵達台灣!抵達當天巧遇 57 歲生日! 首位烏克蘭國際重量級小說家 安德烈.克考夫訪台! 身為一個病態的樂觀主義者,來台談文學與政治以及如何成為一個小說家 「唯一令我快樂的,就是自由,不受審查。不止是在書寫上,還有我的人生,我可以自由...